Looking for something...

22 April 2011

Cleaning out my "closet"...

I'm in China and super busy between working hours but the down time can be tough when I'm not bringing back samples to correct in the hotel room. The first week in the hotel is nice, super nice, I mean who doesn't like a little housekeeping and room service in their life?! However, after the first week or so when you've watched all the movies you hadn't seen and caught up on your favorite series box set you find things to do like cleaning out your camera or iPhone....
Well lookie here at what I found! Some great-- if you ask me even though the quality is not so great-- old sketches. I might try to lighten them up on my way to Hong Kong this weekend since it's a 2 hour drive from where I am. Enjoy and I'll be back stateside next week. 
xoxo







No comments:

Follow 6pairs12steps on Twitter