Looking for something...

10 April 2012

Sad sad day in shoe land...

Could not wait to get over to Saks after work today to try on a beautiful pair of neon peep toe pumps! I was über excited to play in all four colors pink, blue, yellow, and green even though I was leaning towards yellow or green. My roommate of impeccable taste who is prob the only person I can shop with even joined me for the event.
We got arrived headed directly for the Prada table and asked for all four size 40 bc from on the online reviews I already knew they ran small and in Prada I'm usually a 39 1/2. The sales person came back with every color in my size except the green which during the wait I had already somewhat decided was my favorite. After trying on the other 3 colors I was sure the green was the way I wanted to go. So I left instead empty handed resolved to head home and order both green and yellow online to play with at home in my closet. Sometimes though we just have to except when things just aren't meant to be! I am at home now and regrettably the green aren't available online. Sad sad day!!
Nonetheless I've come to the conclusion that neon orange would really have been perfect and that I am more than anything in love with the silhouette; the gorgeous lines, platform, and heel...

No comments:

Follow 6pairs12steps on Twitter