Looking for something...

24 January 2011

Sneaker Pimp!

As I've said before, even though I'm on this new quest for dashing "all-day" footwear, I'm still not much of a sneaker girl. Nonetheless, as my mother always reminds me "change is the only constant," and I'm beginning to have yet another change of heart. While shopping for Spring development at work I've come across two really cute styles; both wedge sneakers. The first, an Isabel Marant style, I've posted in my "Transitional Must-haves" 

Isabel Marant hidden wedge sneaker $660USD available in
Black/blk, Black/white (shown), White/Yellow at Isabel Marant, Soho NYC
(I had to go try it on after last week's post and they are cute indeed and very comfy!)


and the other is this adorable See-by-Chloe...
See-by-Chloe leather/suede lace-up wedge sneaker  $345 available in
Beige and Navy at Saks.com, NeimanMarcus. com, Zappos Couture,
Net-a-Porter.com, Shopbop.com, and Iris Nyc (beige and exclusive colors)



For me however, both of these styles are heavy in the ankle area which is not the best look for my leg so... of course I've sketched my perfect wedge sneaker.

Platform, good wedge height, just right pitch, mix of suede and leather, and ankle strap to glam it up and accentuate my leg!

Black would be my ideal color but I had to make sure you could see all the details.



No comments:

Follow 6pairs12steps on Twitter